How did they build a temple right into the mountain ? Of that I don't know, but that is an impressive architecture performance and it is freaking solid.
You will find:
- Architectural references
- Walkthrough the temple
- Different lighting situations (Indoors, outdoors)
- Ornaments (Roofs, doors, walls)
- Textures (Walls, rocks, floors, roofs, wood)
- Fine architecture details
Click here to download your 5 Free Photos from this pack.
- Concept art / Matte-painting / Photobashing
- Environment artists
- Drawing & Painting
Photo pack details
Photo count: 235
Resolution: 6000 x 4000 px | 50,8 x 33,87 cm (20 x 13,3 in) | 300 dpi
Camera: Nikon reflex D7200
Lens: Nikon 18 - 105mm
Location: China > The Hanging Temple of Xuankongsi
Support & Refund:
If you are not completely satisfied with this photo reference pack, Artstation has a 7 days Refund Policy.