You don't find your answer ?
You can ask me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you open for Sponsorship ?
Yes I am, write me an email explaining who you are, what you do and how we could both benefit from this. If I am interested, I will send you the rules and if you agree, we will start right away.
Relative to every license:
You don't have to credit Nomad Photo Reference, however I always like to be credited like any other artists.
- 1 User / NON-Commercial
- Use it if you are a hobbyist or just want to practice art.
- You can showcase your artworks anywhere you like as long as you don't make profit out of them.
- 1 User / Commercial
- This is the license you need if you are making money in solo as a freelancer or an auto-entrepreneur.
- 1 Company / Commercial
- This license if for studios and companies.
- It does apply the moment you are not a lone artist anymore.
Do I need a commercial license if it's a background in an animation ?
If you are a freelancer you can take the Freelance license for commercial use, the company license is for studios.